Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Questions.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Alright so...Firstly: How old was Jainie when you created her? Midning she doesnt have a bio.
Second: Only RAB-24 and Aurra Sing EVER used a Disruptor Vaporizer in Lore
Third: Female - Female having babies.
Fourth: Clones get owned like Jawas
Fifth: I want 100 Grievous babies for the event ASAP


Last edited by Atris on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Jainie was 15 when she was created as Owen was 17.And he was the older brother so yeah she was 15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Right so Jainie is a NOW 16 years old girl that picks up disruptor vaporizers and shoots 10 clones like bunnies. She gets a HALF-Diathim female preagnent although there is no proof of such a thing. Lets get to creating 100 Grievous babies now. I do not mean offence but time skipping 4 years is lets say...THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR(thats not even intended to begin on this server) 3 OOC months are 1 IC year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 am

1. who said Jainie used a disruptor? because there is such a thing called Projectile Rifles, Westar rifle with sniper attachment aaaaand E-5 sniper which I believe droid's used 2. who said we time skipped 4 years? 3. I was told by an experianced RP'er that a Diathim can get preg from both Genders


Last edited by Daka-Alphard on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:55 am

ah fuck... I misread it, The person I was told about it her char was a cross of Diathim and Maulibus... My mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
1. who said Jainie used a disruptor? because there is such a thing called Projectile Rifles, Westar rifle with sniper attachment aaaaand E-5 sniper which I believe droid's used 2. who said we time skipped 4 years? 3. I was told by an experianced RP'er that a Diathim can get preg from both Genders

I'm going to repeat myself once again, if your friend is not story writer at Lucas arts then the only thing that i can say is I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE/SHE SAID TO YOU.Prove me that it's possible and i will allow her to get pregment...........Don't think that i'm pervert or something but do you know how people make kids?I mean do you even have an idea what the both granders must give for a kid to be born?



And the other thing, do you know how much straingh you need to have to shoot with a sniper?Do you know that if you don't hold it the right way that it can basicly rape off your whole hand?Do you even imagine 16 years old girl shooting with a sniper thats bigger then her whole body?Because i don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 am

As I said before...Westar M-5 is only availible to ARC troopers unless you killed one(impossible) and took it from him. Second: Westar M-5 is an automated sniper rifle that would bassicly cut your arm and break your shoulder. Thats why its given to ARCs. BX-5 Sniper Rifle(Droid one) is again an automated Droid Sniper that is given only to BX-50 Commando Droids and does the same as the Westar. The E-5 is given to Mandalorians only and it has great pushback that would break your arm and neck if you dont have Mandalorian armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firefox

avatar

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

well im not into the gun part of this situation but as for Vara being pregnant i was told that by daka and how diathims can get pregnant from either gender know if this fact isnt true i have another idea to rp for Vara being pregnant so can we put this problem aside?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 am

Kristifor wrote:
Daka-Alphard wrote:
1. who said Jainie used a disruptor? because there is such a thing called Projectile Rifles, Westar rifle with sniper attachment aaaaand E-5 sniper which I believe droid's used 2. who said we time skipped 4 years? 3. I was told by an experianced RP'er that a Diathim can get preg from both Genders

I'm going to repeat myself once again, if your friend is not story writer at Lucas arts then the only thing that i can say is I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE/SHE SAID TO YOU.Prove me that it's possible and i will allow her to get pregment...........Don't think that i'm pervert or something but do you know how people make kids?I mean do you even have an idea what the both granders must give for a kid to be born?



And the other thing, do you know how much straingh you need to have to shoot with a sniper?Do you know that if you don't hold it the right way that it can basicly rape off your whole hand?Do you even imagine 16 years old girl shooting with a sniper thats bigger then her whole body?Because i don't.

I SAID I MADE A MISTAKE ALRIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

christ... maybe try reading the post above oyu which said: ah fuck... I misread it, The person I was told about it her char was a cross of Diathim and Maulibus... My mistake


and If I remember correctly it's the Maulibus that have that ability not Diathim's I forgot the char I was with on another server was half Diathim half Maulibus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 am

Kristifor wrote:
And the other thing, do you know how much straingh you need to have to shoot with a sniper?Do you know that if you don't hold it the right way that it can basicly rape off your whole hand?Do you even imagine 16 years old girl shooting with a sniper thats bigger then her whole body?Because i don't.

Do you think I havent shot a weapon before?? I know how it bloody feels damnit so dont give me that lecture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firefox

avatar

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
Kristifor wrote:
And the other thing, do you know how much straingh you need to have to shoot with a sniper?Do you know that if you don't hold it the right way that it can basicly rape off your whole hand?Do you even imagine 16 years old girl shooting with a sniper thats bigger then her whole body?Because i don't.

Do you think I havent shot a weapon before?? I know how it bloody feels damnit so dont give me that lecture

same i have used plenty of time, guns can only break anything unless you hold the gun wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

ponya wrote:
Daka-Alphard wrote:
Kristifor wrote:
And the other thing, do you know how much straingh you need to have to shoot with a sniper?Do you know that if you don't hold it the right way that it can basicly rape off your whole hand?Do you even imagine 16 years old girl shooting with a sniper thats bigger then her whole body?Because i don't.

Do you think I havent shot a weapon before?? I know how it bloody feels damnit so dont give me that lecture

same i have used plenty of time, guns can only break anything unless you hold the gun wrong

Ah and how do you two suppose that Jainie will learn how to hold the gun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Alright then...You have OBVIOUSLY held an AVP Commando or Kreig rifle I fuess. Or an AK-47, or a Desert Eagle 50 cal. so you OBVIOSUYL know how that feels like...As if. The preagnant sunject is done. No more dosscussing about that. Lets get onto this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Whydo you say those guns? hmm? why those you think? Because they are well known? try a GP Rifle... and as for your question Kris, I was told, by the people who taught me how to hold the GP Rifle and the 22. get into a comfortable postion and place it lightly against the shoulder but dont force it on the shoulder otherwise can cause strain in muscle's and will miss your shot epiclly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

Why? Because they are the modern Star Wars weapons I listed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
Whydo you say those guns? hmm? why those you think? Because they are well known? try a GP Rifle... and as for your question Kris, I was told, by the people who taught me how to hold the GP Rifle and the 22. get into a comfortable postion and place it lightly against the shoulder but dont force it on the shoulder otherwise can cause strain in muscle's and will miss your shot epiclly

This sounds like metagaming to me, why would i care in real life if you know this ?I mean who the fuck showed your character in IC how to hold it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

avatar

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 am

thats like asking who showed the exile from kotor 2 how to hold a gun in game or who showed revan in kotor 1 how to hold a gun or who showed obi wan how to hold a pistol and fire a direct shot in the chest to blow up grevious do we know who taught them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 pm

ponya wrote:
thats like asking who showed the exile from kotor 2 how to hold a gun in game or who showed revan in kotor 1 how to hold a gun or who showed obi wan how to hold a pistol and fire a direct shot in the chest to blow up grevious do we know who taught them?

Here i must disagree, first pistols have nothing common in the shooting with the snipers......Let's get on the topic, KOTOR is a game if i am not mistaking?And i do belive that i has nothing to do with the roleplay and with the topic giving examples from a game is just wrong, it's a game it's made to be fun.......But in the roleplay shooting a sniper without having the right training will get you to lose your hand.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

If im not mistaken in KOTOR all of those charecters had millitary training. Revan was a leader of the Republic then the Sith. You think he would know how to handle a gun? A pistol in SW is fairly easy to use since it doesnt have pushback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 am

oh? a pistol doesnt have push back? YOUR WRONG
watch youtube lately?? and yes KotOR was a game made for fun but gave us the information on what happend to Revan and the Exile and all those other characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-06-11
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am

Pistols In STAR WARS dont have push back. Desert Eagle 50. cal is another thing -.- This is a desert eagle and a westar would pretty much brake your arm. So would the E-5. Thats why mando's and ARCs carry armor. They could go like the rebels and use a stupid pistol but they wouldnt be elites then, will they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Stara Zagora

PostSubject: Re: Questions.   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am

I'm closing this topic due the fact that i'm getting mad and if you two continue i'll be forced to use my powers as an admin please cut this you wont die if your little girl can't shoot with a sniper if you want FUCKING SNIPER MAKE BOUNTY HUNTER!


//Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Questions.   

Back to top Go down
 
Questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Driver Hotswap to AI Questions
» New to the game: questions/comments
» 40k Tournament sportsmanship questions
» V8 Supercars Series 2012 Questions
» New To Dark Eldar and full of questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: